HISTDAY Archives

October 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Denis Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 23:44:55 -0400
A better way to shop for health & beauty.
http://scoot.l73.net/pha/lib/

Democracy is the name we give the people whenever we need them.
Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
It's an ill wind that blows when you leave the hairdresser.
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.

When in doubt, tell the truth.
Anybody can win, unless there happens to be a second entry.