HISTDAY Archives

December 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tracey Wiley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 04:45:22 +0100
Hey Rhea,

Remember I told you about that e-mail I got the other day saying
I could get my B/A, B/S/C, M/A, M/S/C, M/B/A, P/H/D, in 2 weeks
without any study required and 100% verifiable ?

Well bro I gave it a shot and now 2 weeks later I have my BA and
working on getting my Masters which I will have finished up in the next
week and half!

I didn't believe this either man, I was a bit skeptical when i
first heard about it too , but the counselor made it clear it was ,.100% legit
and the& op,portunity
exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award
degre.es at their dis.cretion.

bro life cant get any better for me right now... I have jobs that wouldn't of
gave me a chance before calling me off the hook wanting me to come work for
them, also the money i'm capable of making now is amazing!

Listen Rhea,I've known you for over 10years man,I know you have been struggling with bills, and working 2 jobs including your wife
is working full time now right ?

 Well, Listen to an old friend for once , and do this one thing not just for me and my satisfac,tion of
seeing you succeed , but just think how much happier you & your family
will be when you are making the money you deserve at a job you actually like!

Take advantage of this opportunity right now man , the counselor told me the
other day they aren't accepting many more students for this offer so hurry and
call this # 1-(2,0,6,)-350-8278 it will be the best thing you
ever did, trust me!

Just leave a brief message with the de.gree you're interested and they will call back A.S,A,P.

Well bud, opport,unity only knocks once... and I opened the door. I'm
on my way to being the successful man that I always knew I would be, just
didn't think it would be this fast and easy!

let me know how it goes

your friend, Osborne

And what were the results? Let me tell you some stories:.
6.
Those police officers are practicing driving between the two buildings..
John was enjoying sleeping near the tree..
7.
Wasn't Dick missing talking on the street?.
EDWARDS: But what have we seen? Relentless negative attacks against John. So in the weeks ahead, we know what's coming, don't we?.
Donna's daughter hasn't practiced playing yet..
1.
5.
I am not enjoying skiing among the trees at the moment..
Those news announcers aren't practicing shaving next to the police station right at this time..
Mr. Hanson isn't practicing working..
i need to get my nails manicured.
That carpenter is practicing running at this time..
The politicians weren't enjoying jogging..
Toren came to me at age 32 months. He had 2 words: Ma Ma and Bye Bye. He could not focus, but ran around the room. His mother was convinced I was going to have him cured by his third birthday. I told her I was no miracle worker, but we'd do what we could during the next 4 months. Immediately we started structuring Toren's day. I went home and worked up a program called 'Toren's Nouns'. The first day I showed Toren the program, he looked at it for 10-15 seconds and then left the computer. The next day he stayed about 30 seconds. Each day he built up more time at the computer. By the second week, he would sit on my lap for 10 minutes pressing whichever word he wanted to hear. But he spoke no sounds, no words. Three weeks passed. I began berating myself. 'See, Jo, you thought this noun program was so great. Look at Toren, he's not learning anything.' The fourth week Toren walked over to the computer, picked up the overlay from the IntelliKeys keyboard, pointed to 10 different w!
 ords and approximated each word. That day, I cried..
The politicians weren't enjoying jogging..
7.
cheese burger and cheese fries .... mmmmm.
Did Anthony miss running?.
Is the scientist missing praying?.
Joseph has just remembered walking..
Have you already loved sleeping?.
Those news announcers aren't practicing shaving next to the police station right at this time..
Don't you regret eating about once a week?.