HISTDAY Archives

January 2006

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:17:21 +0100
Penis enhancement system that works for countless men worldwide.
http://www.txesin.com/pt/

Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth.
Whatever we well understand we express clearly, and words flow with ease.
The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky
Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
Nothing happens unless first a dream.