HISTDAY Archives

September 2006

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debra Bunch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:42:29 0000
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIAWLIS
would help you to make BETTER SEGX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ER8ECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC1OUNT OFER!

http://phntlm.obisaro.com/?99295133

     "Thank you, doctor. My fellow Harmonites! Finally we have heard a clear
The Sony VAIO S360P is a number crunching, long lasting, amazingly small and light weight machine.  It is very well suited for mobile business users and busy students running around school.  Featuring the ATI Radeon Mobility 9700 packing 64MB of dedicated video memory, even the mobile gamer will be pleased.

foolishness. I must fly home to the Flock and be content as  I  am,  as  a
Granted I am not picky about sound, you will be surprised at the quality of sound the S270 outputs with it's 2 tiny speakers. I've watched Matrix Revolutions and Spiderman 2 on this computer with no external speakers and I must say that I am extremely pleased. Although the volume should not be pushed and bass is virtually nonexistent, I find it more than adequate for a laptop of this size.