HISTDAY Archives

November 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Matthias Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:55:06 -0500
Rolex is forever. Are you for it ?
http://Hausdorff.tlcks.com/replica/dir/

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
CONDOLE, v.i. To show that bereavement is a smaller evil than sympathy.
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.
If you give your son only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.
The trouble with normal is it only gets worse.
Suicide is belated acquiescence in the opinion of one's wife's relatives.
Where facts are few, experts are many.
There are more tears shed over answered prayers than over unanswered prayers.
The best armor is to keep out of range.