HISTDAY Archives

December 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eugene Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 18:03:19 -0500
We guarantee the quality and safety of all medications ordered
http://tannxq.un03zlz4ioi2ccc5zuunhccu.frigorickm.com/?qrufrwl

The only thing I like about rich people is their money.
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
Apothegms are portable wisdom, the quintessential extracts of thought and feelings.
To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me.
I tended to place my wife under a pedestal.
Man can believe the impossible, but man can never believe the improbable.