HISTDAY Archives

October 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Solly Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 21:38:22 -0400
What's in your louis vuitton handbag?
http://congenial.mrut.com/re/dir/

Engineering is the art or science of making practical.
To perceive is to suffer.
Light be the earth upon you, lightly rest.

I sing all kinds.
My sense of God is my sense of wonder about the Universe.

A man may learn wisdom even from a foe.
Live free or die; death is not the worst of evils.
Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings.
God gives us our relatives--thank God he lets us choose our friends.