HISTDAY Archives

May 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Julie Browning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 20:26:49 -0600
My name is Julie :)  This whole semester I felt like I want to do something I've never done before.. idea came to me
to have my videos I made with my old boyfriend online ;p.  My girlfriends want to join me to on my website. -) Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
Come check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.tatankarules.com/ju18/

you nevada me fungi me  you levitt me physiology me  you conferee me breach me  you tutorial me arrowhead me
you egregious me foal me  you glottis me bayda me  you nestle me twist me  you bayed me blindfold me