HISTDAY Archives

November 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
George Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:59:15 -0500
Low price software
http://cedar.wonrun.com/

Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.
Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can.
Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody.
ADORE, v.t. To venerate expectantly.
Irony is the hygiene of the mind.
Oh, what tangled webs we weave, When we first practice to deceive.
Humility is no substitute for a good personality.