HISTDAY Archives

December 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rachel Denton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:46:47 -0500
Microsoft Office XP Professional with SP2 - $49.95
http://tyranny.beststorediscount.com/

Justice is incedental to law and order.
I'm tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want.
The society of women is the element of good manners.
Man seeketh in society comfort, use and protection.
Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.
Let's face it...most relationships you have in life don't work out.
Painless poverty is better than embittered wealth.