ID2014STUDENTS Archives

October 2010

ID2014STUDENTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Iams, Lisa M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iams, Lisa M.
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:18:49 -0400

October 11, 2010

Dear Undergrads and Grads,

The 2011 Fallingwater Institute Summer Design Build Studio first information
meeting is today, Monday October 11th at 5:00 PM in the
Faculty Conference Room. 2010 studio members will be sharing their
experiences and activity with prospective students and we will discuss the
agenda for the summer of 2011!

Please see the attached announcement and Powerpoint with images from the
studio and our design work and symposium activity with AIA Gold Medal
Winning Architect Peter Bohlin and the Fallingwater sustainable housing
competition.

Feel fee to email me at "Reynolds, John M. Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
should you have any questions!

Looking forward to seeing you!

John

John M. Reynolds B ARCH, M ARCH
Associate Professor of Architecture
Director, Fallingwater Institute for Environmental Stewardship,
Sustainability and Building Craft
Department of Architecture and Interior Design
Room 100 C
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056
USA