ISAEXEC2007 Archives

January 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nisha Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:11:47 -0500
Dear ISA Exec,

CONGRATS!! This year's exec board is filled with amazing people, and I am
looking forward to working with all of you.

If you guys noticed, I created a listserv for our exec board. It is much
easier than typing everyone's email addresses in, so use this listserv
when you want to contact all of us! It also includes Dr. Sircar so he can
get updates on what we are doing as well.

I want to have our first meeting next Wednesday at 530 pm in the ISA
office. Please let me know ASAP if you can not make it (Obviously our two
abroad officers won't be there, but we will keep you filled in on
everything.) The office is located in MacMillan, let me know if you don't
know where it is. My phone number is 513.289.5775.

I can't wait to start this year, I hope you guys are excited too!

See you on Wednesday!

Nisha :)