ISAEXEC2007 Archives

August 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Patel, Kavita S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patel, Kavita S.
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:04:39 -0400
Hey guys!

I hope everyone is having a good first day of class!  I wanted to remind you all that the lunch with Dr. Kevin Bales is next Thursday, August 30 at 1 PM.  So far only one person has RSVPed for it.  This is really sad guys, we need to represent ourselves a little better and show some enthusiasm.  For some of you that have Hindi 101 at that time, I've been talking to Dr. Dixit and we can discuss it with her again to be absent for that class.  He will have a lot of interesting things to say, and there are no obligations involved with just attending the lunch.  It would also be a great opportunity for us as Exec to discuss things and possibly remove the need for an Exec meeting next week in that case (Nisha, that's up to you though, just a suggestion!)  There are 11 more spots open so step up!  Nisha, could you send this to the ISA listserve (I'm not sure if you've added the new Freshman to it), but I think others may be interested in it for sure.

See you all soon :)

Kavi