ISAEXEC2007 Archives

November 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mehta, Nisha Harshad" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mehta, Nisha Harshad
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 02:15:45 -0500
Hey, thats a really great idea. But why stop at AAA? I have contacted a couple members of BSAA, black fraternities/sororities, and the Brothers for Brothers Organization to let them know that we are thinking of possibly holding this event. Just as they might have a hard time understanding conflicts between Pakistan and India, I think we'd  have a hard time understanding how one of them might feel about the recent "art" display on our campus. We could have their members come as well, or even just their leaders to help get more of a discussion on the subject rolling. We could even go so far as to invite a member of the Art School to the meeting. If we agree on Thursday (say 7 pm because I think that was originally our exec meeting time), we could use the MacMillan room we used for our first general body meeting. Let me know what you think.