ISAEXEC2007 Archives

November 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nagpal, Pooja Joti" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nagpal, Pooja Joti
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:53:06 -0500
Hey guys,
    I received this email from Rachel Myers in regards to the art display. She makes an important point. I think it should be raised at the discussion. Please read through her response at the bottom,  to the emailer I sent out a few days ago. We need to be aware of all the facts of the event and address it properly tomorrow night. Let me know what you think, thanks!

Pooja