ISAEXEC2007 Archives

October 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nagpal, Pooja Joti" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nagpal, Pooja Joti
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 01:01:26 -0400
Hey guys,
    We need someone to fill in the slots for tomorrow between 2-3pm. So please email Sanjana immediately if you can. We need someone at the table at all times. This helps publicize the events and guarantees a sold out performance! Thanks!

Pooja