ISAEXEC2007 Archives

August 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Patel, Kavita S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patel, Kavita S.
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:31:16 -0400
Hey guys!

Dr. Berman had mentioned starting a chapter to me when I met with her last semester, here are a couple links to info about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_the_Slaves
http://www.freetheslaves.net/

We thought it would be an interesting idea to have ISA promote some type of philanthropic efforts which we could discuss at Diwali too (though I'm not so keen on this, as it would feel like we're copying the Asians from their Fusion show).  But it's something we could look into, as it does impact adults and children in India.  When meeting with him we can get ideas of what the group would do and how to implement it on campus.

See you all really soon!!!

Kavi

PS- PLEASE give Pooja and I theme ideas if you have any!!! :)