ISAEXEC2007 Archives

November 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Sircar, Sumit" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sircar, Sumit
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:32:29 -0500
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate all of you on the fine job you did on this year's Diwali.  It was decidedly the best of all the shows we've attended since 2003.  Now that the bar has been set even higher, I look forward to working with the new office bearers next year.  Meanwhile, all the best to our graduating seniors in their next endeavors.  We wish them all a glorious future and hope to see them back at Miami as proud alumni.  SS

P.S.  Thanks for the lovely bouquets!

Sumit Sircar
Armstrong Distinguished Professor of Communications, Technology & Management
Department of Decision Sciences & MIS
Farmer School of Business
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056