ISAEXEC2007 Archives

February 2007

ISAEXEC2007@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nisha Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:57:16 -0500
Tomorrow is Formal...and I need EVERYONE on Exec to help out. We are
meeting at Shriver at 3 pm to start blowing up balloons, and we will get
the room at 4 pm to start decorating. If everyone shows up, it should not
take more than a couple of hours.

The formal begins at 8 pm...Please be there as close to that time as
possible.

If you have any music you want played, EMAIL IT TO ME!!!

Thanks you guys, if there are any problems, email me or call my cell.

-Nisha :)