JOURMAJR Archives

April 2000

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:41:38 -0500
'The Miami Student's editorial cartoonist Charlie Zimkus (that's me) will
be having a booksigning uptown at Follett's Miami Co-op Saturday from 3-5
pm. The book is called 'Drawing a Crowd: An editorial cartoonist's look at
Miami University and beyond." It is a collection of some of my best
cartoons from the past four years at 'The Miami Student.'
Sorry to litter the listserve with a commercial, but I really want to
avoid sitting at that table in Follett's all alone for two hours, with
crickets chirping and tumbleweed bouncing down the book isles.
The book costs $9.95 and may also be purchased at the Miami University
Bookstore in Shriver Center, or online at www.muohio.edu/~ZIMKUSCE.
thanks,
charlie z.