JOURMAJR Archives

February 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Leah Rupp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leah Rupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:56:47 -0500
To all listserv subscribers:

I am writing an article for The Student and could use some help on
finding sources. It's about how rushing may or may not affect a
student's GPA and how Greek leadership organizations try to curb this
from happening.

If anyone knows somebody who decided not to rush because he or she
didn't want to take away from their schoolwork, is rushing now and is
having trouble keeping up with schoolwork or is rushing now/rushed in
the past and didn't find any problem with finding time for homework,
could you please let me know? My contact information is listed below.

Thanks,
Leah

Leah Kendall Rupp
  Miami University