JOURMAJR Archives

March 2007

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:12:58 -0400
Hello, there!

If you thought about applying for the fall Inside Washington program
and missed the deadline, here's some good news: We have room for two
more people than we thought we would.

The only catch is that we would need to get your application soon if
you're interested. For more information about the program, go to this
Web page: http://www.units.muohio.edu/insidewashington/About/
index.html , then scroll down and click on the "Read more" link
listed at the end of the paragraph about the semester program.

Students who participate in the program will earn 16 credits,
including seven credits for an internship with a newspaper or
television station, politician's office, or other organization. Both
the classes/class credits and the internships are customized to
students' individual majors and interests.

For more information, contact me or Howard Kleiman. You can download
an application form from the Web site. Just look for the word "Apply"
in the links below "Inside Washington" in the black bar across the
top of the page.

Cheryl Gibbs
Inside Washington fall faculty leader