JOURMAJR Archives

November 2012

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ceronie, Lauren" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ceronie, Lauren
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2012 18:59:54 -0500
Hi journalism majors!

The Miami Student seeks motivated students to apply to write and edit
for the paper. This is a great way to improve editing and design
skills, get experience and clips and possibly get paid! Here are the
positions we are currently hiring for:

Campus editor- the Campus editor brings in story ideas pertaining to
Miami University, assigns stories and edits the paper before
publication. This position requires about 15 hours a week and is paid.

Editorial editor- the editorial editor collects columns, essays,
letters to the editor and comics and edits the editorial section
before publication. This position requires about 10 hours a week and
is paid.

Writers- students who want to write articles for The Student. Students
can write as often as they like. Some positions are paid. We will be
hiring more editors in the spring. If you are interested in editing
but don't have much writing experience, start now!

Please email me if you are interested in any of the positions listed above!

Lauren

--
Lauren Ceronie
The Miami Student- Editor in Chief