JOURMAJR Archives

January 2005

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:45:43 -0500
Dear JourMajr list subscribers.
We are sorry about the plague of spam that has hit this ListServ in recent
months. (This month alone so far, we've gotten 13 spam messages and only
two real JourMajr message. They were both cool work opportunities,
though!)
We have asked that the list be changed so that only members of the list
can send to the list. We trust this will take care of them problem.
Meanwhile, we renew our pledge to use this list only for items of interest
to the entire Miami Journalism community, and we ask you to do the same.
If any of you are interested in an e-mail space to chat about journalism
issues, JOURCHAT should still be available.
Please let me know if any other journalism ListServ issues arise.
If you WANT to find out more about Cheating Housewife Services, losing 100
pounds, or free sunglasses, you're on your own!
Judi Hetrick