JOURMAJR Archives

February 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:10:14 -0500
John--

I'm  looking for a college student interested in a one- or two-week
project that comes with a paycheck. Can you post this?

I'm in the market for a smart, blog-savvy college kid who might have
about a
week's worth of time to do a grunt-work project for me: I have a list of
URLs/links for about 10,000 blogs, and I need someone to go through them
manually and verify that they are indeed blogs (or not blogs, and if
not,
indicate whether it's spam, a news web site, a plain old web site),
etc. And
if it's foreign-language, to indicate what language it's in (if
discernible).

Willing to pay $8-$10 an hour, and whoever's interested can work on
this at
home in their spare time, with training provided by me to get him/her
started....

Sue MacDonald
Media Relations/Marketing Communications
Intelliseek Inc. / BlogPulse.com
1128 Main Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Phone and fax: 513.618.6716