JOURMAJR Archives

April 1999

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:35:26 -0500
Hi everybody! In response to Kevin's announcement that the Journal-News is
hiring, I'd just like to offer an extra comment about the paper itself.
I'm interning at the Journal-News now, and although I'm only there two
days a week I feel like I'm part of the staff. It's a very friendly,
relaxed newsroom-not at all intimidating to someone just entering the
'real world.' Just a little plug for the paper and the staff there who
have been so nice to me! It's a fun place to work, so if you want to stay
in this area you might want to consider it!

-Erin Curtin