JOURMAJR Archives

March 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Vanessa Schutz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:51:24 -0500
 Hi fellow journalism majors,
  My friend in SPJ, Students for Peace and Justice, asked me to pass this
information along to the listserv. The group is sending 20 students and
one professor to Venezuela to study the energy politics of the world's
fifth largest oil producer. They will also be studying the nation's
people, culture and history.
  SPJ is sponsoring a Potluck Dinner and Auction to help fund their spring
break efforts. Details are as follows:
When: 6 p.m., tomorrow (Thursday, March 2)
Where: Lower Alexander Dining Hall
Donations accepted

  Thanks all, and have a great week!
 Sincerely,