JOURMAJR Archives

January 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
sacha bellman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sacha bellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:18:51 -0500
FWD message from an Amusement editor:

To all journalism students, particularly those interested in music:

My name is Antony Demekhin and I am the music editor for the Amusement,
the
entertainment section of the Miami Student which comes out every
Thursday. I am
currently looking for student writers to contribute to the music page
this semester.
If you're interested in writing music reviews and articles about local
artists or
other music related things, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
This will also
be a good experience for those of you thinking about applying for the
Amusement
staff, for which we will be accepting applications in the coming month.
If you're
interested in writing for other sections of the paper, you can find all
of the staff
titles and e-mails on the Amusement website (www.miamiamusement.com) or
at the
following link:
http://www.miamiamusement.com/home/index.cfm?
event=viewCustomPage&name=staff

I hope everyone's classes are going well and I will be looking forward
to hearing
from you guys.

Thanks,

Antony Demekhin