JOURMAJR Archives

October 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emile Dawisha <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emile Dawisha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:30:42 +0000
All:

I am sorry to report that the Miami SPJ chapter has elected to cancel this
Oct. 30 event. I'm afraid Journalism faculty and students are feeling a
little "event fatigue" recently. We've already had several events this fall
and have four more to go -- and thus fear turnout for this event would be
embarrassingly small.

Thanks for your willingness to participate and apologies for the
cancellation. We hope to try this event again at a different time.

Best,

Patti Newberry, adviser, Miami SPJ
Emile Dawisha, president, Miami SPJ

Emile Dawisha
Cell:  513-256-0162
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056

Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with
Live Search!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline