JOURMAJR Archives

December 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:15:05 -0500
If anyone needs a place to live in January, I have an opening and need to
fill it ASAP!!

Here are the details:
6 BDRM house on W. Church Street
4 male roommates-juniors (therefore 2 openings)
Amenities include: hot tub, pool table, foosball table, deck, washer and
dryer....and guaranteed fun!
rent is 2600 + utilities....but I am more than willing to negotiate the
price of rent.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested...
you can get ahold of me via this e-mail address ([log in to unmask])
my cell phone 513-407-7954 or my home phone (@ parents house) 513-894-1199
**please leave a message if I don't answer or am not home
**please contact if serious about opening

hope everyone had a good holiday...and have a fun, and safe new years!!

Amanda Gray