JOURMAJR Archives

April 2000

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:38:32 -0400
Students and listserve members:

        Let me take this opportunity to also plug Charlie's book....I
bought one two weeks ago and it's a great book that will help you remember
your time at Miami. It's a nostalgic trip through the university, and what
better way to remember your time here than with a laugh.
        Charlie is a fantastic cartoonist and is repeatedly a winner in
collegiate editorial cartooning for good reason.
         So, agree to spend $10 less in the coming weeks...don't buy
deodorant, toothpaste, a case of beer, shoe laces or promise to take your
significant other to a movie and you'll be right there with enough cash to
make the purchase possible. We can forgive your bad breath, but we won't
forgive you for passing up this great opportunity to take a piece of Miami
history with you.

        How's that Charlie?

Kevin Z. Smith
acting director, journalism