JOURMAJR Archives

September 2010

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Teeters, Rikki" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teeters, Rikki
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:26:06 -0400
Hey Journalism Majors!

Universal Pictures is doing a screening of the new documentary CATFISH
this Thursday at 7PM at The Great Escape Princess Theater, uptown
Oxford. Tickets are free! If you would like to reserve tickets, email
me back with the number of tickets you would like to request. I will
attach the summary & trailer.

Film Synopsis:

In late 2007, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story
unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel’s brother, Nev.
They had no idea that their project would lead to the most
exhilarating and unsettling months of their lives.  A reality thriller
that is a shocking product of our times, Catfish is a riveting story
of love, deception and grace within a labyrinth of online intrigue.

Trailer: http://www.iamrogue.com/catfish

Hope to see you all there!

--
Rikki Teeters