JOURMAJR Archives

March 2007

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jen House <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jen House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 00:40:01 -0500
Hey JRN majors,

The General Student Body Elections are today on MyMiami between 7am-10pm. I hope you can all
vote for my friend Alex Cox for president.  He is an amazing person and the most welll rounded
candidate in the election being greek, an off campus senator, and a club sport athlete.

When elected Alex wants to deal with issues such as communication between student orgs, school
spirit, community relations, and diversity.

Check out his webpage at www.votealexcox.com

Thanks so much and try and stay dry today!

Jen House
--
Alex Cox for Student Body President: Campaign Manager
Associated Student Government: Secretary for Off Campus Affairs