JOURMAJR Archives

March 1999

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andi Might <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:51:49 -0500
Hello to everyone on the Journalism Major's Listserv!!  I'm so excited
about it because it will give us all a chance to get to know each other,
hopefully!

I guess I am interested in writing about a lot of different subjects.  I
write for the Mimai Student and I've enjoyed all my assignments so far!

Just a quick question for anyone who knows anything about the SPJ.  I work
on Monday nights, is there any way I can get involved in other ways?  Will
meetings be on Monday nights next semester as well?  Maybe I could sign up
to work a different Monday shift if that is the case!

Hope everyone has a great day!  I look forward to getting to know you guys!!

-Andi Might