JOURMAJR Archives

January 2013

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kelsie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelsie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:39:09 -0500
Hello JRN majors,
My name is Kelsie Walker and I am the editor-in-chief for Recensio, the
yearbook here on campus. Even though we are halfway through the year, we are
just getting into the biggest time of the year for the yearbook. We can always
use more help, so I am emailing all of you to reach out and see if anyone
would be interested in writing or taking photos for Recensio. You would be
writing about/ taking pictures of topics around campus. For the writers, you
would only be writing 1-2 stories per month. For the photographers, maybe
taking pictures for 2-5 events per month.

If interested, you can either email me back, and/or you may come to our next
meeting, Tuesday Jan. 15th at 7pm in 20 MacMillan Hall.

Thanks so much and have a great rest of your break!
Kelsie