JOURMAJR Archives

October 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:14:46 -0400
I am seeking one or two awesome editors or producers to serve as
undergraduate associates in JRN 316 Introduction to News Presentation
(formerly ENG 218 Copy Editing) for spring semester '05. My section is TR,
8-9:15 a.m.

The undergraduate associates program is run by honors division. You don’t
have to already be an honors student, but you must have earned an "A" in
copy editing (or news presentation) and have at least a 3.2 overall
GPA. See the guidelines and application forms at
http://casnov1.cas.muohio.edu/honors/currentuainfo.htm

UA job descriptions are tailored to each individual’s strengths,
interests and time. It’s a particularly good program for anyone who thinks
college teaching may be in your future.

If you would like to find out more, e-mail Judi off-list at
[log in to unmask] or call her at 523.4298.

Thanks!

Judi Hetrick