JOURMAJR Archives

April 1999

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Hugh Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:44:49 -0400
i will have the computer classroom, room 346 in bachelor, open from 8 a.m.
until 5 p.m. friday and saturday for the next three weeks. My students in
feature writing will be completing their stories. You are welcome to use
the lab for any other reason as well -- unless we become congested.

note to advisees: during my office hourse, i may not be in my office, 279,
but in the classroom, 346, or elsewhere. You can find me. Normally there
will be a note on my door if I am not in my office. You may also try to
find me on weekends or on other days -- such as Tuesday and Thursday
mornings. Don't be afriad to call me at home -- after 8 p.m. thans. hugh