JOURMAJR Archives

July 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amanda Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:17:43 -0400
Searching for a place to live???

Wanting to meet new people???

Are you and a friend looking for a place together???

Look no further.

I have one spot available for fall semester, and 2 spots open for spring
semester in a 6 person house.

House is located on West Church Street, two stories, six bedrooms, 2
bathrooms....includes a hot tub and pool table.

Rent is $2600 per person, per semester, plus utilities.

Just a few blocks from uptown.

Housemates are all males and will be in their junior year.

One housemate is leaving Miami and I have chosen not to live with 5 guys,
which is why these spots are open. (I already found one person for first
semester).

If you are interested or know anyone who may be, contact me:

Amanda Gray
513-518-4950
513-894-1199

Hurry before the spaces are filled!!!!