JOURMAJR Archives

January 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:12:59 -0500
Dear Listers,

In your final week of break from the incredibly rain-soaked streets of
Uptown Oxford, I have some opportunities for you to consider for next
semester. Do not hit reply to this message. If you are interested, please
email me at [log in to unmask]

1) I am looking for two undergraduate associates for my Eng. 212 sections. 9
and 10 a.m. on M,W,F. If you have a GPA of 3.2 or higher and are free either
or both of those hours, please contact me.

2) The Miami Student does not, at this point, have any clear candidates for
its editor-in-chief position. If you want more information on this position
-- or other positions at the paper, please contact me ASAP.

Cheryl Heckler

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger — learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize