JOURMAJR Archives

February 2008

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Campbell, Richard Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Campbell, Richard Dr.
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:59:40 -0500
Dear JRN students,
A writer-producer for the Family Guy (who's also a Miami alum) is appearing this afternoon in Williams.  See note below.  I thought some of you might be interested in this Communication dept. event.
Richard