JOURMAJR Archives

December 1999

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 19:02:12 -0400
Sarah:
        I remember this message from earlier this year and had hoped a
faculty member would respond to you. I'm sorry that hasn't happened. I'm
the director of the program and I've got more on my plate than I can deal
with most of the time, but if no one is offering, then I can offer some
assistance.
        Next semester is shaping up to be the busiest one of my five years
here, but I feel like we can't neglect your request. If you have received
another offer, please take it, but if not, call me next week and let's meet
to discuss how I can help. We are losing two faculty members at the of the
semester, so the picking are slim here in Journalism Miami.

Kevin Smith