JOURMAJR Archives

April 2011

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Newberry, Patricia Gallagher Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newberry, Patricia Gallagher Ms.
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:41:24 -0400
Any other takers on this? I need to confirm all appointments today and still have a little time left on his schedule.

If you reply, please let me know when you are free after 2 p.m. on April 18.

PGN

Patricia Gallagher Newberry
Lecturer and Coordinator of Special Projects and Internships
Miami University Journalism Program