JOURMAJR Archives

October 2004

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Judi Hetrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:26:44 -0400
Juniors and seniors:

Learn more about the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund summer copy editing and
sports copy editing internship competition at a special information
meeting and practice test

Sunday Oct. 10
6:30-8 p.m
Bachelor Reading Room

Chris Gray, who won a DJNF internship this past summer, will talk about
his experiences at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Then I'll offer a
practice test -- one of the recent past tests that DJNF releases to help
students prepare for the actual, proctored test needed to apply to the
program.

The proctored test itself is tentatively scheduled for Sunday Oct. 23
6:30-7:30.

For more information, contact me at [log in to unmask] or visit the DJNF
Web site at http://DJNewspaperFund.dowjones.com/fund/default.asp