JOURMAJR Archives

January 2006

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:41:50 -0500
Hey folks,

The library offers a variety of technical and information related
workshops throughout the school year, and this semester I am teaching
one that might be of particular interest to journalism folks on audio
podcasting ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcast ) -- basically a way
to create and distribute downloadable radio shows.  We've got a list of
workshops available here:
http://www.lib.muohio.edu/instruction/workshops -- this one is at the
top of the list.  I'd greatly enjoy seeing some journalism folks sign up!

If you have any questions or comments about this workshop or any others,
please do not hesitate to let me know.

jf