JOURMAJR Archives

March 2007

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:42:19 -0500
Dear journalism students,
	Bob Schieffer, who is the former news anchor of CBS Evening News
(before Katie Couric) and host of Sunday's Face the Nation, is
speaking at Hall Auditorium tonight (3/5) at 8 p.m. I understand
there are a number of free tickets still available and I think it's
important for us to make an effort to attend.
    You can pick up free tickets at the Shriver Box office until 5
p.m. or so -- or you can pick up tickets at the Hall box office
starting at 7 p.m.
     Thanks ... and I would really appreciate any effort on your part
to get to the event ... and bring friends.  Schieffer is one of the
finest journalists of our time and has a lot to say about its current state.
     Richard Campbell