JOURMAJR Archives

October 2010

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Campbell, Richard Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Campbell, Richard Dr.
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:32:01 -0400
Dear JRN students,

I just wanted to promote Joe Sampson's 421A capstone course this spring. Being able to do audio and radio news has become increasingly important in an online news world. In fact, public radio is the only traditional news media audience that is still growing.

Students interested in taking two JRN capstones can also count one of them toward your creative category, so this might be a good course for juniors as well as graduating seniors.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks.

RC

Richard Campbell
Director, Journalism Program--BAC 260
Interim Chair, Department of Communication
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
513-529-7525
Hours: MW 10-11, TR 9:30-10:30 & by appt.