JOURMAJR Archives

January 2007

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stacey Skotzko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:27:15 -0500
To the contributors to The Miami Student:

We just received our room confirmation for tomorrow. We will be meeting at
012 Harrison Hall.

Again, this will be an all staff meeting at 5:00 tomorrow, and will serve
as a refresher on reporting tactics, AP Style and other subjects that will
help us all to improve our writing and editing skills.

We strongly encourage attendance at this meeting.

So to recap:

All staff meeting
Wednesday @ 5:00
012 Harrison Hall