JOURMAJR Archives

March 2000

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
butterfly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:46:45 -0500
Journalism Professors and fellow students,
    I was in Linda Crider's English 218 class (copy editing and design)
last semester.  We saved all of our assignments to the 252 Bachelor Server
in a file under Linda's name. I am trying to get to some of those
assignments and I can't seem to access them. Does anyone know how? Please
tell me that all of her folders have not been deleted since she left the
university.  Perhaps the server has been down the past couple of times I
have tried to access it.  If any of you know how I can get to my files, or
even if they still exist, I would appreciate whatever assistance you can
provide.  Write me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 524-1903.
    Thanks,
    Vanessa Kamerer