JOURMAJR Archives

December 1999

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Linda Crider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Journalism Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:46:41 GMT
Journalism faculty:
I don't know if anyone is interested in an opportunity like this, but I
thought I'd pass it along.
linda

    Are you looking for an opportunity to update your skills and gain
in-newsroom experience and hands-on training? Next summer, RTNDF is placing
15 qualified educators into TV and radio newsrooms for four weeks.

To learn more about RTNDF's new Excellence in Journalism Education project,
contact Colony Brown,Senior Project Director, 202.467.5217,
[log in to unmask] or check out the RTNDF web site at
http://www.rtndf.org/prodev/rtndf/eie/.