JOURMAJR Archives

March 2011

JOURMAJR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patricia Gallagher Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:19:26 -0500
All:

Julia Wallace, the new head of Cox Ohio and the exec in charge of advancing
their convergence work, could visit April 6. We could do a lunch or just a
reception kind of thing (coffee & cookies) and open it to students
interested in hearing from her. Wallace, remember, is the immediate past
editor of the Atlanta paper.

Can I get a feel for whether you'd be interested in attending at say 10 or
11 a.m. and/or sending students?

I haven't set up anything w/her yet, but her assistant says that's a good
date.

BTW, working on a visit from Brian Guth, ME at Pal-Item, to recruit for
Gannett. March 23 is looking likely.

Thanks,

Patti

Patricia Gallagher Newberry
Lecturer and Coordinator of Special Events and Internships
Miami University Journalism Program
Williams Hall 206
513.529.5893